My water My water

Hm.

Good animation, subtle sound... the allegory is a little confusing however, what you're saying is - a boy and a girl can only get their vitality back and begin sailing through life again by... sleeping together? :) And why are they sailing in girl's boat after sleeping together? Where have you ever seen that happen?

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

Could be better

Good voice acting, but graphics are just slightly better than Clock Crew animations. Could use a little anti-aliasing and water reflection effects to enhance the imagery.

Superfly: Bongzai! Superfly: Bongzai!

Do. You. Have. A. Canoe. I. Could. Borrow. Please?

Awesome, I miss those little guys. The shark part made me LOL. Then it got a little over the top as usual, but that's Joe Cartoon for you. Keep up the good job.

Jumpix 2 Jumpix 2

Great concept, flawed implementation

While I love the concept and challenge of the game, you forgot to take into consideration that unless a very expensive gaming keyboard is used - it is impossible to press and hold more than 2 keyboard keys at the same time, thus making all diagonal jumps a pain to complete... especially if you have just enough time to get on and off the blinking lava square. I suggest mapping diagonal movement keys or removing the need for diagonal movement altogether.

elmortem responds:

Fixed.

Amateur Surgeon Amateur Surgeon

Awesome

A little hard with the timer being there but totally awesome. Oh an @ anthonyborn - there is a way to regain lost health, RTFM you boob (corkscrew + cream).

Totem Destroyer 2 Totem Destroyer 2

Awesome

Couldn't stop until I finished it. Cool animation at the end... what do I do with the odyssey achievement? Make III please.